Welcome to Earlswood Guernsey
Garden Centre & Online Shop NOW OPEN!
Garden Centre Opening Hours this week
TUESDAY 26TH MAY – CLOSED (But our online shop is open for orders!)
WEDNESDAY 27TH – SATURDAY 30TH MAY – 9:00AM – 5:00PM
SUNDAY 31ST MAY – 10:00AM – 5:00PM
Our online shop is now available again for home delivery
- Delivery currently 2-3 working days from time of order.
- Delivery charge of £7.50 for orders up to £50 in value, delivery FREE over £50. Minimum order value £20 please.
- Due to supply problems in the UK we’re sorry that our plant selection is currently very limited online, but we are trying hard to get more stock.
- Only some of our products are currently available online, but we plan to expand this range as soon as we can. Please bear with us.
Click & Collect service coming soon!
Shop In Our Garden Centre…
In order to keep all our customers and our staff safe, when shopping with us please note the following:
- Access to the shop will be by a queuing system to a new entrance via our plant area – this will be signposted.
- All customers and staff will be expected to adhere to the 2 metre minimum distance rule, following States of Guernsey guidelines at all times. To assist with this please shop alone, or with a maximum of one other person from your bubble.
- All customers will be expected to use hand santiser at the entrance. Trolleys and baskets will be available and will have their handles disinfected between each use.
- We expect to be very busy because of the time of year, so please try to avoid peak shopping times of 10:30-3:30 where at all possible. If our car park is full, please try to come back at another quieter time.
- Payment by card only please.
In line with States rules, our cafe and play area will remain closed when the shop re-opens.
Thank you for your patience – we look forward to seeing you soon.