Our outdoor plant area represents the core of what we do, offering some of the best quality mainly British grown plants in Guernsey for sale at competitive prices. Most of this area is under cover so can be browsed comfortably even on a rainy day. Whatever the time of year, you’ll always find something colourful on show, and a member of our plant team on hand to offer help and advice.
Our range varies depending on the time of year, but includes:
- Seasonal bedding and basket/container plants
- Cottage garden plants
- Other herbaceous perennials
- Climbers, including Raymond Evison clematis
- Traditional shrubs & trees, including fruit trees
- Roses, including David Austin roses
- Vegetable plants & herbs
- Soft fruit plants
- Hedging, including varieties suitable for coastal areas
Inside our shop you’ll find a good range of houseplants, including beautiful orchids. Match a plant with one of our colourful pots to make a perfect gift or addition to your home.
In our outdoor plant area you can also visit our “cactus house” with all the latest varieties in this increasingly popular category.
Come and explore our range of houseplants and cacti which originated around the world, part of our comprehensive range of plants in Guernsey.